PrinterCo.com.au Terms & Conditions
Welcome to PrinterCo.com.au.
PrinterCo.com.au is a domain owned by PrinterCo Pty Ltd. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to PrinterCo.com.au. The term “you”, “your” or “User” refers to the website user.
PrinterCo.com.au offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The services that PrinterCo.com.au provides to the User are subject to the following Terms and Conditions (“TAC”). PrinterCo.com.au reserves the right to update the TAC at any time without notice to the User. The most current version of the TAC can be reviewed by clicking on the “Terms and Conditions” hypertext link located at the bottom of our Web pages.
- This TAC, which incorporates by reference other provisions applicable to use of PrinterCo.com.au, including, but not limited to, supplemental terms and conditions set forth hereof (“Supplemental Terms”) governing the use of certain specific material contained in PrinterCo.com.au, sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to use of PrinterCo.com.au by the User. By using PrinterCo.com.au (other than to read this TAC for the first time), the User agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use PrinterCo.com.au is personal to the User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. The User is responsible for all use of the User’s Account (under any screen name or password) and for ensuring that all use of the User’s Account complies fully with the provisions of this TAC. The User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of the User’s password(s), if any.
- PrinterCo.com.au shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of PrinterCo.com.au, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
- com.au will be available for your use after your registration for the next 90 days or whenever your credit file is repaired, whichever is sooner.
- The Beta Trial deals specifically with credit repair, concerning errors made on your Credit File by Banks, Financial Companies, Telcos and/or Utility
- The Service DOES NOT include removing court judgments and/or bankruptcies.
- The Beta Trial only deals with the Veda Credit File, however, if the information is duplicated in other credit reporting bodies, it will be removed as well.
- The condition of participation and successful credit repair requires you to provide a positive reference, you can remain anonymous if you wish.
- We will attempt to clean all your defaults within the time frame, however, after cleaning one default, your participation in the Beta Trial will be deemed a success, and you will need to complete your obligations regarding testimonials, if other defaults in your credit file require more than 90 days to repair, you can continue to use the service, however, a monthly charge of $49 will be applied.
- You will need to respond to the credit provider and/or credit reporting body within the time frames required by the regulator, failure to do so could potentially terminate your participation in the Beta Trial and forfeit your fee.
- If we are unsuccessful in removing at least one default from your credit file, and you have responded and participated where required, we will refund 100% of your registration fee.
- You will be entitled to special service and support during the Beta Trial period, we will personally assist you in ensuring the correct process and documents are lodged.
- Understand that this is a Beta Trial and as such, many of the processes are still in development, you will need to demonstrate patience as we may take more time to determine the best strategy to repair your credit file.
PrinterCo.com.au shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable the User’s use of PrinterCo.com.au, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on PrinterCo.com.au, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which the User obtains notice thereof. Any use of PrinterCo.com.au by the User after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by the User of such changes, modifications or additions.
The User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, software and other equipment needed for access to and use of PrinterCo.com.au and all charges related thereto.
- The User shall use PrinterCo.com.au for lawful purposes only. The User shall not post or transmit through PrinterCo.com.au any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without PrinterCo.com.au’s express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct by the User that in PrinterCo.com.au’s discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying PrinterCo.com.au will not be permitted. The User shall not use PrinterCo.com.au to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with PrinterCo.com.au.
- PrinterCo.com.au contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of PrinterCo.com.au are copyrighted as a collective work under the New South Wales copyright laws. PrinterCo.com.au owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. The User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. The User may download copyrighted material for the User’s personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of PrinterCo.com.au and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. The User acknowledges that it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
- The User shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on PrinterCo.com.au any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with the User. The User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of PrinterCo.com.au, the User automatically grants, or warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted PrinterCo.com.au the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. The User also permits any other the User to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that the User’s personal use. The User hereby grants PrinterCo.com.au the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on PrinterCo.com.au by the User.
- The foregoing provisions of Section 5 are for the benefit of PrinterCo.com.au, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
USE OF SERVICES
The Services may contain email services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable the User to communicate with others (each a “Communication Service” and collectively “Communication Services”). The User agrees to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, the User agrees that when using the Communication Services, the User will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless the User own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another the user of a Communication Service that the User know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
PrinterCo.com.au has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, PrinterCo.com.au reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. PrinterCo.com.au reserves the right to terminate the User’s access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. PrinterCo.com.au reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in PrinterCo.com.au’s sole discretion.
Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; the User is responsible for adhering to such limitations if the User downloads the materials.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information in any Communication Services. PrinterCo.com.au does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, PrinterCo.com.au specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from the User’s participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized PrinterCo.com.au spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of PrinterCo.com.au.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
If any of the Services requires the User to open an account, the User must complete the registration process by providing PrinterCo.com.au with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. The User also will choose a password and a username. The User is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s password and account. Furthermore, the User is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under the User’s account. The User agrees to notify PrinterCo.com.au immediately of any unauthorized use of the User’s account or any other breach of security. PrinterCo.com.au will not be liable for any loss that the User may incur as a result of someone else using the User’s password or account, either with or without the User’s knowledge. However, the User could be held liable for losses incurred by PrinterCo.com.au or another party due to someone else using the User’s account or password. The User may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
NOTICE SPECIFIC TO SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS PRINTERCO.COM.AU
Any software that is made available to download from the Services (“Software”) is the copyrighted work of PrinterCo.com.au and/or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the App’s “Terms and Conditions”, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (“License Agreement”). An end the user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes the App’s “Terms and Conditions”, unless he or she first agrees to the App’s “Terms and Conditions”.
The Software is made available for download solely for use by end users according to the App’s “Terms and Conditions”. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the App’s “Terms and Conditions “ is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS SUCH REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THE APP’S “TERMS AND CONDITIONS”, ACCOMPANYING SUCH SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE APP’S “TERMS AND CONDITIONS”. EXCEPT AS WARRANTED IN THE APP’S “TERMS AND CONDITIONS”, PRINTERCO.COM.AU HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, PRINTERCO.COM.AU MAY MAKE AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE SERVICES OR IN ITS SOFTWARE PRODUCTS, TOOLS AND UTILITIES FOR USE AND/OR DOWNLOAD. PRINTERCO.COM.AU DOES NOT MAKE ANY ASSURANCES WITH REGARD TO THE ACCURACY OF THE RESULTS OR OUTPUT THAT DERIVES FROM SUCH USE OF ANY SUCH TOOLS AND UTILITIES. PLEASE RESPECT THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS WHEN USING THE TOOLS AND UTILITIES MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICES.
NOTICE SPECIFIC TO DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE ON THIS YOUR WEBSITE ADDRESS
Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, press releases, datasheets and FAQs) from the Services is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such Documents from the Services is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Accredited educational institutions, such as universities, private/public colleges, and state community colleges, may download and reproduce the Documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
PRINTERCO.COM.AU AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED AS PART OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. PRINTERCO.COM.AU AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL PRINTERCO.COM.AU AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE SERVICES COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. PRINTERCO.COM.AU AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
NOTICES REGARDING SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE
IN NO EVENT SHALL PRINTERCO.COM.AU AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO PRINTERCO.COM.AU OR POSTED AT ANY OF ITS YOUR WEBSITE ADDRESSS
PrinterCo.com.au does not claim ownership of the materials the User provide to PrinterCo.com.au (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community, (each a “Submission” and collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting (“Posting”) the User’s Submission, the User is granting PrinterCo.com.au, its affiliated companies and necessary sub licensees’ permission to use the User’s Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all PrinterCo.com.au Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat the User’s Submission; to publish the User’s name in connection with the User’s Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- THE USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF [YOUR WEBSITE ADDRESS] IS AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK. NEITHER [YOUR COMPANY NAME], ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT PRINTERCO.COM.AU WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF PRINTERCO.COM.AU, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH PRINTERCO.COM.AU.
- PrinterCo.com.au IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS TAC.
- THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. THE USER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT PRINTERCO.COM.AU IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH THE USER.
- IN NO EVENT WILL PRINTERCO.COM.AU, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING PRINTERCO.COM.AU OR THE PRINTERCO.COM.AU SOFTWARE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE PRINTERCO.COM.AU. THE USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE.
- IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE NEITHER, PRINTERCO.COM.AU, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS SHALL BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS IN, OR UNTIMELINESS OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN PRINTERCO.COM.AU, OR FOR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO THE USER, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING THEREFROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY. NONE OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
- PRIOR TO THE EXECUTION OF A STOCK TRADE, THE USERS ARE ADVISED TO CONSULT WITH YOUR BROKER OR OTHER FINANCIAL REPRESENTATIVE TO VERIFY PRICING OR OTHER INFORMATION. PRINTERCO.COM.AU, ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR INVESTMENT DECISIONS BASED ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED. NEITHER, PRINTERCO.COM.AU, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE TIMELINESS, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE INFORMATION.
- ORCE MAJEURE – NEITHER PARTY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, RIOT, EMBARGOES, ACTS OF CIVIL OR MILITARY AUTHORITIES, FIRE, FLOODS, ACCIDENTS, SERVICE OUTAGES RESULTING FROM EQUIPMENT AND/OR SOFTWARE FAILURE AND/OR TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURES, POWER FAILURES, NETWORK FAILURES, FAILURES OF THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS (INCLUDING PROVIDERS OF INTERNET SERVICES AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS). THE PARTY AFFECTED BY ANY SUCH EVENT SHALL NOTIFY THE OTHER PARTY WITHIN A MAXIMUM OF FIFTEEN (15) DAYS FROM ITS OCCURENCE. THE PERFORMANCE OF THS TAC SHALL THEN BE SUSPENDED FOR AS LONG AS ANY SUCH EVENT SHALL PREVENT THE AFFECTED PARTY FROM PERFORMING ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS TAC.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
THE LINKS IN THIS AREA WILL LET YOU LEAVE PRINTERCO.COM.AU’S SITE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF PRINTERCO.COM.AU AND PRINTERCO.COM.AU IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. PRINTERCO.COM.AU IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCASTING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. PRINTERCO.COM.AU IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY PRINTERCO.COM.AU OF THE SITE.
PrinterCo.com.au is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and users. Accordingly, PrinterCo.com.au has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, Users or any other user of PrinterCo.com.au, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of PrinterCo.com.au. Neither PrinterCo.com.au nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
In many instances, the content available through PrinterCo.com.au represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider, the User, or other users not under contract with PrinterCo.com.au.PrinterCo.com.au neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on PrinterCo.com.au by anyone other than authorized PrinterCo.com.au employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. Under no circumstances will PrinterCo.com.au be liable for any loss or damage caused by the User’s reliance on information obtained through PrinterCo.com.au. It is the responsibility of the User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through PrinterCo.com.au. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY
PRINTERCO.COM.AU OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES DO NOT ACCEPT OR CONSIDER UNSOLICITED IDEAS, INCLUDING IDEAS FOR NEW ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS, NEW PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCTS OR TECHNOLOGIES, PROCESSES, MATERIALS, MARKETING PLANS OR NEW PRODUCT NAMES. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ORIGINAL CREATIVE ARTWORK, SAMPLES, DEMOS, OR OTHER WORKS. THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY IS TO AVOID POTENTIAL MISUNDERSTANDINGS OR DISPUTES WHEN PRINTERCO.COM.AU ‘S PRODUCTS OR MARKETING STRATEGIES MIGHT SEEM SIMILAR TO IDEAS SUBMITTED TO PRINTERCO.COM.AU SO, PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR UNSOLICITED IDEAS TO PRINTERCO.COM.AU OR ANYONE AT PRINTERCO.COM.AU. IF, DESPITE OUR REQUEST THAT YOU NOT SEND US YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS, YOU STILL SEND THEM, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT PRINTERCO.COM.AU MAKES NO ASSURANCES THAT YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS WILL BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY.
PrinterCo.com.au shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of PrinterCo.com.au, including chat rooms and forums, to determine compliance with this TAC and any operating rules established by PrinterCo.com.au and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. PrinterCo.com.au shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on PrinterCo.com.au. Without limiting the foregoing, PrinterCo.com.au shall have the right to remove any material that PrinterCo.com.au, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
The User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless PrinterCo.com.au, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of PrinterCo.com.au by the User or the User’s Account.
NON-LEGAL ADVICE SERVICE
Any information we provide is of a general and information nature only. We do not provide legal, tax, financial, financial planning or investment advice or any form of advice regarding the suitability, or appropriateness of any of our services or of obtaining credit from any person. The services we offer do not take into account your personal financial situation or your personal investment objectives. You should consult a financial adviser, legal adviser, tax professional and/or any other professional adviser regarding your specific financial situation.
Either PrinterCo.com.au or the User may terminate this TAC at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, PrinterCo.com.au shall have the right to immediately terminate the User’s Account in the event of any conduct by the User which PrinterCo.com.au, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by the User of this TAC.
This TAC and any operating rules for PrinterCo.com.au constitute the entire TAC of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. This TAC shall be construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
PrinterCo.com.au its logos are trademarks of PrinterCo.com.au, all rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on PrinterCo.com.au are the property of their respective owners.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, domain names, email addresses, logos, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, domain name, email address, logo, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.